Tuesday, January 5, 2010

update...

I have been staying at home for about a month and next week, I'll start my new sem at Taylor's college.. Days seem to be so fast but it's better for me to not stay any longer at home because I'm bit bored.. nothing to do about academics except for the IELTS self study and also a bit revision on what I have learnt in chemistry before so that I'll be prepared to face new challenges afterwards... As you know, I have been used to the hectic and busy life at the college before.. During this long holiday, there is a lot of things happened such as I received my 1st sem exam result and it was quite impressive me and my family a lot as I managed to score all subjects 90 and above and my average is 92.6667.. After all, i still need much effort this year to maintain and improve my result.. Another thing is the submission of the OUAC application... I made up my mind to choose three universities and of course the best engineering school in Canada is my first choice.. UofT.. and others are mcmaster and queen.. hopefully, I'll be accepted to the UofT in chemical engineering course..

3 comments: