Friday, June 18, 2010

exhausting but exciting moment...

Woke up at 2.30 am after sleeping at 12.00 am, it was a tiring journey from kampar to subang jaya.. but I still have to strengthen my body as I want to attend the glorious graduation day ahead.. so after the graduation, I knew my result.. although it was not what I expected.. but I still thankful for maintaining the result.. my average is just like last semester... another point to note, I want to congratulate all of the award achievers.. looking at them, I feel regret for not striving hard especially during the 1st sem.. after all , I have settled all of the visa forms.. so nothing to be worried about.. just wait for the email from high commissioner canada for the medical checkup... and still I need to stay at casa subang a couple of day more before going to BTN Camp..

No comments:

Post a Comment