Thursday, December 23, 2010

winter break...yeah..

Salam,

The end of physical chemistry test means the start of my first winter break in toronto... no us visa to go to NY and no plan to go anywhere in Canada...just stranded here in toronto and waiting from my colleagues from all of part of Canada to have vocation here... but for sure I have my new activities to be done during my break... ice skating yeah.. Just bought one.. so far I've been skating twice here ....my skills are improving as time goes by... with the help of youtube I try to learn new steps.. its totally like a baby who learns to walk.. I've fell down on the ice floor so many times.. but that will never let my determination down... There is one time, I hit my face on the ice floor and it starts to bleed without my consciousness, I just continue skating until one of my friend notices it... what a freaking experience for me... I am hemophobia( fear of blood)

After this, my apartment will be filled by 14 of my friends.. how crowded it can be.. sleeping on the floor or any place they can sleep in entire space of my apartment... just wait and see.. how nice it would be... It would be a great time for me and all my friends..

The end of first sem examination means the result will be out soon.. I just did my best and let everything to Allah... hopefully I can get the dean list.. God Willing... but if I don't get it right now.. never mind, I'll try my best next winter term...






No comments:

Post a Comment