Sunday, April 18, 2010

offer

A few days back, I got an offer from mcmaster university..... Well it's the second choice from my ouac list.. After all, I'm thankful for receive my 1st university offer.. So far, I still waiting for my 1st choice university. Hopefully, I'll receive the offer from that university shortly... Actually, mcmaster uni is also top engineering school in canada and I still considering on going there or not.. as most of my friends are thinking of going to mcmaster especially my roommate.

Mcmaster is special uni for me instead of uoft... for example all first year students undergo the same course or known as general engineering..if I'm not mistaken... Therefore, students can still make up their mind on which specialization they intend to do.. So far I intend to do the chem engine... but sometimes there are doubts in my mind whether to take chem or others.... but after a very long and depth thought in this issue.. I strengthen my mind to choose what I have applied... till next post

2 comments: