Sunday, May 2, 2010

mosque usj 2..gsc

A lot of thing happened this week... and it was totally fun.. Begin with a trip to summit gsc cinema until the 5 hour community service at usj 2 mosque.... A few days back, the iron man 2 was available at any nearest cinemas in malaysia, so a total of 25 gentlemen of icpu took the precious time to release their tremendous stressed of having a lot of test and assignment by watching the movie at mid night and ended about 2.45 am.. I'm so sorry to my roommate for not telling him that I wanted to watch the movie that night... Just now.. I just completed my 10 community services.. luckily for icpu students we just need to complete 10 hour community service because as far as I concern, Ib students need to complete more than 100 hour.. haha... For this time, my friend and I went to to usj 2 mosque.. as usual, I want to do the easiest work that required the least consumption of energy...hahah...(I'm not that lazy).. And for the first time, I painted some part of the mosque's front wall and did some work ... and it ended up after zuhur prayer... To emphasize here.. all of us who did the community service were all not taking their bath yet on that time..hahah... (takut air rupenye)..

No comments:

Post a Comment