Tuesday, August 3, 2010

hunting for goods

4 sep is still far but the day will still come... the most important thing is my friend and I are the last group to fly to Canada. There are pros and cons about the date. Maybe if the date is a bit earlier a day or two, it is more suitable as I can keep myself ready a couple of days at there before the class starts on 7 sep... and I will also miss the orientation week, as it starts on the same day of my flight day.. that is on saturday.. as the journey will take a day, more or less, I'll be arriving at toronto, on the following day, sunday. So, it will be very very tiring journey and I should settle everything about my bank account and also to adapt to the new surrounding and environment in just two days before the class starts on tuesday. I also do not know where are the classes will be held and also a lot of things.. so prepare for the worst.. well back to the title, I need some items and equipments before going there as it is a new place with difference culture and weather... for the time being, I just bought a new biggest luggage I ever had in my life.. it costs more but I can bring a vast number of things together with me there.. hopefully with some raya's cookies.... next I'm looking forward for any thick clothes at any available store.. it in not advisable to bring any real winter clothes from Malaysia as it will cost more.. and of course for the electrical appliance especially my old school laptop.. I just buy one.. pretty cool, it can be used at any places in the world not only in north america... well that's all for this time..

1 comment:

  1. wow.. nak fly da?? 4 sept tu.. mase aku mid term weyh..nak ikot anta.. =)

    ReplyDelete