Friday, September 17, 2010

looking few years back

Good evening Toronto, good morning Malaysia....

I seem to be unrealized that now I am going to turn 19 this nov.. not 20 yet..next year perhaps if I am still alive... Well, next week my second sister is going to sit for her first biggest exam for elementary school.. upsr.. It has been 7 years since I sitted for the exam.. like her.. Eventhough I've experienced the upsr and others exams as well... I still cannot teach my sister well.... and I confess I'm a bit strict and sometime aggresive...haha... like a disciplinary teacher teaching his students with a thin 'rotan' in hand... it is the memory that I'll remember the most... Hopefully, Fatin Farhanah bt Shaifuddin you can show me and the most importantly to 'ayah' and 'emak' that you can do well than me.. than go to the best boarding school nationwide... nevertheless it is sbp, mrsm, sekolah agama..or others....

Good luck my dear sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment