Friday, September 3, 2010

New place, new people, new experience

Peace be upon to all of you..

It may be quite late for my first post here in Canada specifically 5 Ross St, Toronto. Well, living in new environment requires more effort and determination in order to endure all of the hardness... So far, the day after tomorrow is Hari Raya for the people in Canada but for Malaysian it may be earlier than that. To mention here, this is the first time being away too far from home and celebrates the eid without my family. Don't be sad... There is still much work to do instead of thinking the comfortableness of being at home or even the delicious mom-made cooking.. This semester I take 6 subjects; calculus 1, linear algebra, physical chemistry, mechanics, ethics in engineering and also eng strategy and practice.... The timetable is not quite busy as there is neither tutorial nor practical this weeks... Plus I just need a few steps to reach my lecture hall or classes.... If anybody concern on how I live here in term of foods and others... don't worry the shop is just right away of my house and there is also a lot of biryani house or middle east restaurants here that I can eat.. so

Last but not least, I wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin kepada semua yang mengenali diri ini... tunggu tahun depan untuk salam perantauan... for my family members enjoy your great moment together to the fullest eventhough I am not there but remember that I will always be in your heart forever...

Salam..


No comments:

Post a Comment