Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Post Final Exams

Assalamulaikum,

Yesterday was my final paper of this semester and right now I'm officially done with my 3rd year. I can't believe how fast time flies when you suddenly realized that you have only one year left or 2 more semesters to go before wrapping up your undergraduate studies. Honestly, this year was the toughest year I would say compared to the two previous years with a lot of workloads and serious chem eng courses. My prof said during the last lecture that once you guys have past the 3rd year, you have all of the required skills and knowledge to be a chem eng. But still, what I learned was still basic and not really advanced at all. I know that once you are in real working environment, everything is gonna be different and challenging. Right now, I am really looking forward for the summer here and still I didn't secure a job yet but I have one last interview this Friday. For this time round, I hope that I can do my really best and I wont disappoint myself.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment