Thursday, June 25, 2009

Home..

Next two weeks, I will enroll to Kolej Taylors, Subang Jaya for the ICPU programme under JPA scholarship... still have a few more days to be together with my beloved family's members... After quit from the unikl foundation programme, I feel some unusualness in my life.. that is I'm free from any assignments and homework... what a relieved... but sometimes I feel a bit sadness and sorrowness to leave my just one sem friends especially my classmates... but what I can do... I think that the decision I make right now is the best.. especially for my future... as for now,I have been transferred from one school to another school thrice.. I think.. I still remember when I still in form one, studying at one of the best SBP's in Perak... I decided to leave the school after receiving the offer letter to pursue my studies to mrsm... and at this moment, the same circumstances happen again.. and now it becomes more complicated as it will determined my way of life afterward..

No comments:

Post a Comment