Friday, June 26, 2009

Letter from KMKN

This morning, I was shocked to receive a letter from my former college, KMKN... Deep in my mind, I thought that the letter was to inform me to pay some money cause I had quit the fist programme and also had already taken the pocket money worth RM600.00.. After reading the letter thoroughly, it was just a letter from kmkn to bahagian penganjuran MARA as to inform them that i had quit the programme.. and it just acopy for me.... what a relieved... Hopefully, MARA doesn't instructed me to pay back the money.. cause I had finished the 1st sem... and the the allowances of course are for students expenses.. But for the UTP's students under MARA.. I heard that they were required to pay back to MARA up to RM6000.. If I have to pay back a total of money up to RM6000.. I'd better stay at KMKN...

No comments:

Post a Comment