Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers...

I just went back from Teluk Intan this morning, after a exhausted journey yesterday loitering around the teluk intan's city.. Actually, I only wanted to send my sport shoes to the cobbler because it has a little defect and need to be fixed.. as I don't want to waste money buying the new one of course.... and the most exciting moment on that day.. was watching the latest movie.. transformer revenge of the fallen... haha... actually I intend to watch the movie at 3 pm... but unfortunately.. the tickects were all sold out.. and my last chanced to watch it only at 6 pm... argh.. what a long time to wait .... For overall the movie was very exciting and interesting.. as a vast numbers of people were crowding the cinema since 5.30 pm.. It was actually my first time entering the cinema .. a bit about the movie.. it is about the secret cooperation between the autobots and also the men in order to protect the earth from the cruel and hasty decepticon that wanted to find the energeton... on earth i guessed as their source of energy.. (or something) in order to remain existed in world.. something like that la... If you want to know more... just go to the nearest cinema ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment