Monday, August 10, 2009

Assignment...

It seems that It's more than a month I'm being at Taylors... Actually this programme makes me busy around all of the time. As for now, I feel that I'm being used with this culture, starts the class at 9.15 till 4/5 pm.. It's normal for a pre-u student likes me.. Actually what I can say about this continuous assessment system is that most of the time, the student will deal with quiz, test, and a vast number of assignment.... Each subject will not miss to give works to do.. From one assignment to another, that is even challenging and hard... but I went through this for a not long period of time, it is a good practice to prepare us for further challenges afterward at the foreign countries...For example.. eng3u.. firstly we need to write an essay about the social evil.. (it's okay) but then.. now I have another assignment, I need to analyse any of the novel given and write an essay about the novel.. and etc.. On the other hand, for physics we need to create a rube goldberg project in our creative ways..

Finish about assignment.. now I will like to share about the tests.. I'm quite satisfy with my advanced function and english test... but for physics I'm not quite satisfy with the marks, I need to work hard the next test to achieve 90>.. I've done a few careless mistakes... forgot to multiply the friction with gravity... if i had do so.. i might be on top of the world.. Past is still a past.. what is the most important is the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment