Tuesday, August 11, 2009

cheerful...

what are quite few things that is great today.. The most exciting part is that there are three correction for the physics objective questions.. therefore my marks over 49 will increase by three.. so that it will be around 86... besides, today I also know my current performance for the advanced function marks that is the total of the test and homework mark... not too good... 94.. but because of that, I have been exempted from any homework checks.. yes.. no need to submit the homework.. I can just do whatever I want... for english I score the simple test with 37/40.. so frustrated as there is one of my friends who score 40/40... need to study hard more.. Tomorrow is also a relax day for me, each period only takes about 30 minutes, and the class will end early as 11.30 am.. On the other hand, there is still EAP class for tomorrow and I still end up going home late in the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment