Sunday, July 12, 2009

After a week...

It seems that I've been a week I'm being at this prestigious taylors college... as time goes by I feel that the education style and environment here are quite comfortable with my self eventhough at first it is a bit hard living at the hustle and bustle city.. sj.. but there is no humans without difficulties and challenging.. even our prophet muhammad also has been test with a greater hardness compared to the ordinary person like us.. what we should do now is trying to adapt the new environment and try my best to face them... and I always remember what my parents say that..living here (taylor) is just the beginning of your life.. if you feel that it is very hard... the life at canada is much harder than this... and lastly, never forget to the Almighthy..always ask Allah swt for help.. assist... and also bless in life.. so that we can excel now only now.. but also hereafter..
here I just want to share a translation from 'surah al-Baqara : 216 ' that I get from my cousin...
I may be that you hate something when it is good for you and it may be that you love something when it is bad for you . Allah knows and you don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment