Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Third week..

Right now I am busy around writing an english essay about the social evil facing the world today.. Truthfully, wrting essay is no my cup of tea.. a bit lazy as I have to write a 1000 words essay about that... but nothing can absrupted us to doing something if we really want to do it.. so far so good.. actually if set our mind goal to achive something and we put a big effort on it.. God will.. we'll success.. at the end of the day... Just to tell all of you, my social evil is about the global warming that we are facing today.. the Earth is getting warmer... do you realize it... The example is pretty simple, we should swith off all of the elctrical instruments in our house when we are not using it, especially the light.. the waste of electrical energy lead to the production of higher percentage of carbon dioxide gas in the atmosphere.. and at the end of the day... the temperature of the Earth is increase as time goes by..

Ha.. forget to state here.. at the end of this week .. I will have a adv fuction and physic test.. hopefully I can do my best for both of the subject..

No comments:

Post a Comment