Friday, July 3, 2009

tomorrow..

tomorrow is the starting point... to build up a new lifestyle..spirit and also motivation to continue back my unfinished study at kole nerang..haha... Actually, I don't feel much excitement to go there than other of my friends.. maybe the excitement has gone away and buried together with all the best moment at kole nerang.. but I have chose this path..there is no a way back... We as a human just plan something.. but the Al-Mighty determine it... Maybe, this path will turn me to better person or for a bright future onwards.. There is no more to feel regret, the times to think has already given.. and what I should do now, is to strive for infinite success.. others unnecessary things should be throw away so that my ambition will come true..

And until this moment, I'm actually looking on the map from my house to the college.. and of course in this globalisation era.. internet has all of the solutions... google earth and also google map.. so easy like eating a banana..(why banana??) I really hope that I'll do my best there in order to archive the average marks above 92 for sure.. because my aims now is to go the UoT.. you can do it..

1 comment:

  1. all the best. aim high! the tip is don't leave your friends behind!

    ReplyDelete