Saturday, July 18, 2009

MU vs MSIA

I will never miss the prestigious game between MU and Msia.. I was a bit upset.. because there is no ASSP channel.. at my room's tv.. only ESPN channel... but I made it a point to go to the mamak's restaurant in front of the Mydin.. not too far away from my apartment... it took only 10 minutes bu feet.. haha.. Before that, I accompanied my friends to Pudu.. to by the bus ticket... to go back home next week.. so to feel my empty life.. I follow them.. when I was at the Masjid Jamek .. LRT station.. I could see a vast number of reds people.. I mean the MU fans wearing the MU jersey.. I'm a bit upset because I couldn't find anyone who wore the Malaysia jersey... Back to the main story.. I watched only the second half game with a mee goreng mamak and a glass of hot tea o.. in front of me.. eventhough Msia lost the game.. but I am so proud with the national team performance.. especially to Amri Yahyah.. for the fantastic dual score... I thought the game was almost end up drew and continue with extra time.. or penalty.. because the Msia's defenders were doing there jobs very well... but what can we do... the 84 minute scored by Owen .. vanished all of the msia's hope.. the game end up 3-2..

No comments:

Post a Comment