Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New sem starts tomorrow..

Salam...

Holiday is too short for every students in the world... I'm not try to exaggerate but it's the reality.. Just in the blink of eye, 2 weeks of winter holidays are over... From tomorrow onwards, it is hard for me to update this blog frequently as I have to deal with a lot of works especially the chem report for process in chemical engineer subject and material science perhaps.. Just wish me luck everybody.. Hopefully, I will turn over a new leaf this semester... try to be more sensible and hardworking and the most importantly try not to drop any single mark from any quizzes or tests... But this sem the obstacle is even greater as I have a new ps3 in my house.. Ish.. I really don't want to get distracted in my studies due to the game especially fifa soccer 11.. Even right now, I force myself not to touch it anymore until the right time comes...hahaha

Below is the list if subject that I take this semester:

1. Principle in chemical engineer
2. Calculus 2
3. Engineering Strategy and Practice 2
4. Material Science
5. Fundamental of Computer

Till next post...







No comments:

Post a Comment