Sunday, January 2, 2011

Silent without all of you...


Peace be upon to all of you..

I just feel the loneliness in my life since my friends from all part of Canada went back to their respective universities.. Hopefully, we all can meet together next summer or whenever time permits us.. Eventhough, some of us had to sleep on my dusty floor's and small house, it would never let down our happiness together to play ps3 or to go shopping during boxing day.. Here I just want to share a memorable picture for some of us during our tour around uoft. With the background of CN Tower, it totally proved that we were in Toronto, Canada.. not in Tronoh like some malaysian student who tried to fool utusan last year.hahaha.. After all credit to Amir Ridhuan for this nice picture....


Don't be surprised to see this picture in the next Salam Aidilfitri di Perantauan this year..

No comments:

Post a Comment