Sunday, January 2, 2011

Protest against Egypt Government


Today after I skated at the the skating rink, I saw a lot of people gathered nearby the ice skating rink bringing up poster and cross.. Most of them look like Arabian people.. At first, I thought that it was one of the Christmas ritual celebration in Canada.. but it turned out to be one of the Egyptian Christian gathering.. protesting about Christian people in Egypt...That's why there is a lot of them migrating here in Canada right now..

They slammed Egypt Government for being discriminated between muslim and non-muslim in term of of financial and many more..








I'm a little bit freaking out being there.... but nobody know I'm muslim except for myself and Allah... I don't really know what is really happening in Egypt currently, but as far as I concern there is some religious intolerance there.. I'm so thankful that Malaysia is still in peace and harmony.. Actually, Islam is all about peace.. there is nothing about terrorism in Islam... I cannot say more because I'm still in the process of learning... but some muslim recklessly used the name of jihad in Islam to kill and harm others.. that is really incorrect....

2 comments:

  1. kalau perempuan mesti boleh cam muslim ke tak kan? tudung tu. except la kalau free hair. tapi redha je la, ni la jihad. :)

    ReplyDelete