Friday, May 21, 2010

one of the attraction

Well , I missed one of the important ceremony among ICPUan .. If I'm not mistaken.. majlis solat hajat for ICPU students... for preparing themselves mentally and spiritually to face the exam... and to clarify here.. our main intention of studying at any educational institution is not for gaining high salary and others.. but to increase our iman and taqwa so that we can be a good mukmin in this world through what we learn in class...

Currently I'm at my beloved hometown, Kampor, Perak mali.. haha.. not to far from Subang Jaya.. I can even go back home weekly by train.. So, I just received the uoft offer letter, I want to read it and then make a wise decision on which universities I intend to go..as this Monday I have to send the university preference form to taylor's placement center..

By the way... through the offer letter, I notice one of the letter regarding the scholarships given to me.. like a bolt from the blue... I got a $5000 entrance scholarship.. haha.. what a lot of money... but it still cannot beat U of A scholarship..$10K... but there is still a condition that I have to fulfill ... I have to score at least 90 percent average... but then.. compared to mcmaster scholars ... for 90 to 94 average.. only $2000 given... so still have time to make decision...

1 comment: