Thursday, May 13, 2010

uoft


looks like.. I got an offer from my first choice university. Now, it's the time to decide which university I want to go.. Mcmaster or Uoft.. both has their own potential and benefits if I go there.. but still I have to make a decision.. It's a tough decision that will determine my future.. if I choose the wrong path.. I hope I'll not regret at the end of the day... So far, if I go to any one of the university, the education or syllabus may be quite the same.. but the environment may be the key point to different both university including money matters...

Since, it is my first choice, I intend to go there.... but there is still much more time and space to decide till 28 May.. the final date to accept the university offer through OUAC... Many of my friends feel a bit excited upon receiving the offer...haha.. some of them said at first that they want to uofa and others.... but the 'aura' of uoft is able to persuade them to go to toronto...

I'm also hoping that more and more of my friends will change their mind and choose uoft.. so that we can make a big malaysian 09/10 ex-icpu students there....

For Mcmaster, all the first engineering students undergo an Engineering I programme, in which they do not specify their specialization yet till the 2nd year.. and also Hamilton city, which mcmaster is placed.. is not really hectic like toronto...so that the living cost is much more lower especially on the accomodation, foods & etc... (remind me if I'm wrong).. before I forget, there is student pass there .. for bus I think...

On the other hand, I got an offer for chemical engineering degree... yet chemical engineering is my first choice followed by track one, eng sci , electric and lastly mech.. So, there is no general engineering for 1st year student.. maybe it has it's own advantages and disadvantages... Moreover, Toronto is a big cities.. the biggest city in Canada I guess... so it may be a little bit busy.. The main concern about this university is mainly due to its reputation as the best engineering school in Canada and ranked 8th among the North America universities.. Imagine if can go there.. my degree will be prestigious ...hahaha... and for a greater extend it will be easier for me to be employed to any multinational competitive company.. exxonmobil ..perhaps or others that I don't really know.. that will pay the best salary for me.. opps.. I forget.. I need to serve for my country... nevermind... I'll never forget who is sponsoring me.. if I go there... (too ambitious hope)

Last but not least....


which one to choose ??


or



No comments:

Post a Comment